Easy Bruschetta with a Kick!
- 1 Baguette loaf, sliced
- 8 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Fresh Basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp California Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tbsp Garlic Chili Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 c Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Drizzle some California Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil over sliced baguettes and toast in a 400 degree oven until a light brown color.
In a bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil leaves, California Arbequina and Garlic Chili Extra Virgin Olive Oils, juice from 1 juicy lemon, 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper. Fold gently with a spatula. Adjust salt and pepper if needed.
Place over toasted baguettes and top with parmesan cheese.